The Rob12C4 robotic transducer enables unique access to complex organs and difficult-to-access anatomy during robotic-assisted procedures.
- Small and compact, the drop-in linear curved array transducer enables a wider field of view for faster kidney navigation
- The highly flexible 3.5 m cable and small profile help reach difficult-to-access anatomy
- The specially designed fin can be grasped by the robotic arm, ensuring maximum control and organ contact
- Advanced transducer connector designed for noise reduction in the ultrasound image and one-handed operation
- Unique, fully immersible transducer for easy sterilization
Rob12C4 has not been licensed by Health Canada.
Applications: Intraoperative, Urology
Compatible Ultrasound Systems: bk5000 & bkActiv
Scanning Modes: B, M, CFM, Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Contrast Imaging, Elastography