Designed Especially for Interventional Ultrasound During Surgery
- I-shaped intraoperative transducer.
- Guided intraoperative biopsy with a variety of angles and positions.
- Safer intervention with needle guide lock.
- High image quality with large footprint and wide near field image.
- Easily capture 3D images, review and send to a colleague.
- Contrast-enhanced* ultrasound for detection and assisting in characterization of suspicious masses.
Applications: Intraoperative, Pediatric
Frequency Range: 14 – 5 MHz
Contact Surface: 14 x 60 mm
Focal Range: 10 – 80 mm
Scanning Modes: B, M, Doppler, CFM, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Contrast Imaging, Elastrography
Weight: 50 g