Simultaneous Biplane Imaging
- Choose between the I, T, or simultaneous imaging.
- Combined I and T array for improved orientation.
- Flexibility to take free hand biopsies from the front, back, left, right, or to perform biopsy procedures using single-use needle guides.
- Near field and good penetration.
- High-frequency coded excitation.
- Easy access in tight spaces.
- Microwave ablation
Applications: Intraoperative, Musculoskeletal, Peripheral Vascular
Frequency Range: 12 – 5 MHz
Scanning Modes: B, M, CFM, Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Contrast Imaging, Elastography
Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.3 x 5.1 cm
Weight: 45 g