The I12C5 is a high-resolution finger transducer designed for intraoperative imaging of the pancreas, liver, and kidney.
- Flexible imaging for many approaches, including open and hybrid techniques.
- Optimal contact without excessive pressure.
- Integrated needle guidance for predictable intervention
- I12C5 is compatible with bk5000 software version 5.16.2 and higher
- I12C5 has not been licensed by Health Canada.
Applications: Intraoperative, Musculoskeletal, Small Parts
Compatible Ultrasound Systems: bk5000
Frequency Range: 3.75 – 10 MHz
Scanning Modes: B, M, CFM, Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Contrast Imaging, Elastography